Monday 1 October 2012

Introduction

Assamualaikum readers,

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah S.W.T. With His love and permission, I am able to create this blog, the very first blog of mine. I feel awkward to write and post stories on blog since I used to live simple and keep low profile.

This blog is created with the purpose to share a little knowledge that I have on the information technology (IT). When I said IT, it is not limited to software and hardware only but involve any gadget or any technology that provides information. The information could be based on experience of my own, family, friends or reading materials, media electronics and etc.

So I hope with this little sharing could benefit anybody who stopby at my blog. Happy reading!

1 comments:

Asu Bahiyah said...

Chaiyok...semoga success

Post a Comment